How to continue with whats app in blackberry/andriod after june 30?

Hello dear reader!

This is my first post in reference to a fix WhatsApp on BlackBerry Z10. Today I do it!
All this story was an adventure 'cause recently I bought an BlackBerry Z10 like new! Although, I new the problem with compatibility and the last chance until June 30th, 2017.
Well I decided looking for one solution about this problem and the solution it is as follow:
I'm trying install WhatsApp via "1 Mobile Market" app. Please follow the instructions:

1.- Look for "1 Mobile Market" APK in Google. Here is a link: http://market.1mobile.com/
2.- Install those APK that you downloaded in step 1.
3.- Open the 1 Mobile Market.
4.- Look for WhatsApp in this Market.
5.- Install WhatsApp
6.- Enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Normalization?

Database normalization is a data design and organization process applied to data structures based on rules that help building relational dat...